- The Serality applications are built-for-purpose and tailored to the needs of organizations that serve the older adult community.
- Low Startup and hosting fee
- Pre-built templates and page layouts for creating a professional website quickly and easily without an IT department
- Sites can be easily customized with an organization's content and branding
- Integrated tools for organizing and managing members, volunteers, vendors and other data in a single, secure database
- Community Connections Commerce engine to generate revenue
Members can choose to opt in or out of the Member Directory
- Request and provide volunteer services
- Register for events
- Provide feedback on services received
- Suggest calendar events
- Contribute to Message Boards and Blogs
- Recommend local businesses they know and trust
- Take advantage of members-only offers sent via email
- Learn about local businesses other members have recommended
Volunteers control their profile and sign up for the services they are interested in providing (i.e. driving, computer help, companionship)
Volunteers choose the days and hours they are available
- The Administrator can require reference check and cerifications based on the type of service the volunteer is doing (valid driver's license, insurance, etc.).
- Administrators can easily match member requests for service with volunteers by searching on service type and availability
- Administrators are automatically sent an alert whenever a service request is submitted.
- Geo Location - Map information is automatically generated for both the volunteer and the recipient of the volunteer help
- Refined searching based on criteria such as whether a driver is needed at night or during the day
- Detailed reports on the volunteer services provided for a given timeframe
Serality's business model is based on earning money for your organization while delivering better products and services to your members.
Our Community Connections feature allow organizations to easily create sponsored listings from nearby vendors to generate earned income for their organization and savings for their members.
Members can find local businesses and view special offers within their geographic area.
Everyone can benefit from learning about the businesses other members have used and would recommend to their friends.
Every listing includes detailed information about the sponsor's business
Members can review and rate businesses they have used, so other members of the community can benefit from their experience.
Premium sponsors can add special offers available only to community members
Community Connections Computer Care is a single-source solution that combines some of the world's leading technologies in a package managed by iTOK, the leader in home PC and email technical support.
Serality has combined the purchasing power of the community to negotiate great prices on these plans. When members purchase through your website, iTOK will not only give them a great price, they will also share a little revenue with your organization.
Offer your members a comprehensive support package that includes anti-virus, unlimited online and phone support, automated backup, and remote help.
Our affiliate stores allow your members and supporters to support your organization simply by shopping online. Your community will receive a percentage of every purchase made via the store.
A wide variety of collaboration tools are available and you can add them to your website based on your organization's needs.
Members can share and discuss information and opinions
Blogs can be used to share information, news or any other content of interest. Members can comment on posts.
Organize your community events
The wiki let's your members collaborate by contributing articles, links and other information of interest.
Members with shared interests can easily plan outings and get togethers
A secure place to store and organize your office or group documents.
The Serality administrative tools were designed to meet the needs of organizations that serve the older adult community.
Our integrated suite of applications all work together to help you manage your organization.
Whether you are a formal organization with memberships or a more informal community, Serality's Membership Management application allows you to keep track of who is in your community, important information about them, and the type of member they are. You can:
- Manage Member Profiles
- Multiple members within single Household
- Privacy Settings
- Emergency Contacts
- Interests and Hobbies
- Special Needs
- Customizable Questionnaire
- Sign Up Prospective Members into new Memberships
- Import and Export Member information
- Send Announcements to all or individual member via Email
- Reset member's passwords
Organizations can create membership plans that reflect your needs:
- Individual, Couple, or Household
- Paid or Unpaid
- By Tier (e.g., Gold, Sliver or Bronze)
- Periodic or perpetual.
Volunteers are a precious resource in any organization. Serality Office provides the tools to help manage all the information about these great folks. Matching volunteers with requests is an art, not a science and Serality Office helps you create those connections that make all the difference. Included features are:
- Volunteer Profile
- Services Performed (Driving, Landscaping etc.)
- Certifications (Background Check, Driving Check)
- References and Emergency Contacts
- Match service requests to the volunteers available and willing to perform the service
- Export Volunteer information
- Communicate to Volunteers via email
Growth is critically important for new organizations and a significant portion of your resources may be focused on finding and attracting new members. If that is the case, then Prospect Management can help you store prospect information and more wisely invest resources in converting prospects into members.
- Manage Prospect Profiles
- Multiple prospects within single household
- Record activities and followup actions
- Customized status
- Capture interests and hobbies
- Customizable questionnaire
- Convert Prospective Members into memberships
- Import and Export prospect information
- Send announcements to all or individual prospects via email
Does your organization maintain a list of approved vendors? You can capture detailed information using Vendor Management
- Vendor Profile
- Hours Of Operation
- Services provided (Restaurants, Home Maintenance, etc.)
- Directory Listing and Approval
- Customizable Questionnaire
- Find Vendors by service and availability
- Export Vendor information
Our site customization application lets you customize your site to fit the needs of your organization. Set up your own membership plans and fees, design your own questionnaires, add your own banner graphic to every page. There are many options for making the site your own.
You decide who has permission to customize and edit your site.
Give members access to searchable directories of vendors and members. Members can always opt in or opt out of the member directory.
Create private groups and provide them with their own collaboration space. Only team members can access the private areas you create.
- Custom Logo/Header
- For customers with technical skills, pages can be customized using CSS
- It's easy to add new pages to your site using the Site Map
- Content is added/edited using an interface that looks and works a lot like your favorite word processor
- Organize and Search Content (using tags & categories)
- Bookmarks can be used to easily organize external website links (articles/news etc.)
- Publishing tools like Asset Publisher let you display content based on date, tags and topic.
- Add links, videos, photos or your favorite RSS feed
- Easily add slideshows with your photos and text
- New member notifications
- Account related emails (creation, reset password, password change)
- Membership renewal emails
- Email to members, volunteers, prospective members
- Message board notifications
- Blog update notifications
- Calendar event reminders
- Calendar registration emails
- Community Connections special offers
- Cloud Based - J2EE - LifeRay
- Industry standard browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Secure Platform (PCI Level 1 Compliant)
- 64 bit OS (Linux), Java J2EE Platform (JBoss), Struts Framework, Liferay CMS
- 24x7 Hourly Backups and Monitoring (Refer to Serality Infrastructure document for further details)
Data security is critically important. Serality Office lets you control who has access to information in two ways:
The first way is role-based access. You can control who can see specific information based on the role you assign to a user. For example, the Executive Director of an organization can access a member's entire file whereas an office volunteer may have a role that only let's them see the information published by the member himself.
The second way is through permissions that can be set for any page, portlet (Blog, Message Board, etc.) or team
- 128 Bit Encryption
- Content Management Roles and Permissions (Admin, Designers, Editors)
- Private Profile
- Page Permissions
- Portlet/Content Permissions
- Team Roles (Office, Board of Directors, Walking Group etc.)
- A wide variety of help videos are available
- Our knowledgebase is frequently updated with the latest tips and tricks
- Post questions on the Support Message Board
- Online training via GoToMeeting offered weekly